Fans of Prime TV, the app that lets you track your favorite programs as well as viewing show info, will be pleased with version 2.0 which just hit the Marketplace. First up is the fact that it is now Mango-compatible, bringing many new features. On top of that, certain aspects of it have been redesigned for a more streamlined experience:
- Live Tile with back flip and background update
- Option to pin your favorite show as tile
- Show reminder system with selectable time
- Option to browse all shows airing that day
- New calendar view
- More customizations (group, sort and filter)
- More shortcuts to mark episodes, sync and delete shows
- New navigation system for browser through episodes
- New upgrade system to upgrade from previous version
- New streamlined organizer to manage your episodes and shows
- Other Mango goodies such as fast app switching, background update and so much more
The app fetches for a fair $0.99 with a free trial. The new Live Tiles and fast app switching are certainly welcomed and the app is a nice addition if you need show reminders, or just want to see what this week's episode is about. See our full review of Prime TV here as well as a "showdown" with the just-as-excellent TV Show.
Pick up Prime TV v2.0 here in the Marketplace. Thanks, Morten and Argenys, for the tips!