If you have experienced your upload speed being restricted on AT&T, which can occur after you've (finally) updated with official NoDo, there are some simple steps you can take to increase speed:
- From the number-dial screen:
- Enter ##634#
- Diagnostics screen should open.
- Enter *#32489#
- Test mode screen should open.
- Press back at the bottom (bottom right, not the phone's back button)
- Press 5 for RRC (HSPA) control
- Press 1 to view what yours is set at (Kyle's was Release 5 HSDPA only)
- Press 2 to change it.
- Press 3 to change to Release 6 HSDPA/HSUPA
- Press [end] to confirm.
This will install a Diagnostics app on your device (that will be displayed on the installed app list), we are not currently aware if uninstalling the app will cause issues with the diagnostics tool itself. And if you need to know your speeds, there's an app for that: Bandwidth 2.x in the Marketplace. Hit us up in comments and let us know if this worked for you, we're still experimenting ourselves.
Thanks Kyle for the steps!