Razer has launched the successor to the Naga Hex MOBA mouse. The updated variant includes a seven-button mechanical thumb wheel, and comes with a 16,000 DPI laser sensor. Razer's Chroma technology also makes its way to the Naga Hex V2, which allows you to set customizable RGB lighting.
Here's what's on offer:
- Total of 14 MOBA optimized programmable buttons
- 7-button mechanical thumb grid wheel
- Chroma lighting with 16.8 million customizable color options
- Inter-device color synchronization
- 16000 DPI 5G laser sensor
- Up to 210 inches per second / 50 G acceleration
- 1000 Hz ultrapolling / 1 ms response time
- Tilt click scroll wheel
- Razer Synapse enabled
- Zero-acoustic ultraslick mouse feet
- 2.1 m / 7 ft. braided fiber USB cable
- Size : 119 mm / 4.68 in. (Length) x 75 mm / 2.95 in. (Width) x 43 mm /1.69 in. (Height)
- Weight: 135 g / 0.30 lbs. with cable
From CEO Min-Liang Tan:
The MOBA scene has become the most watched genre of eSports in the world, making games like League of Legends and Dota 2 more popular in terms of audience than many professional sports leagues. We made the first mouse that was ever designed for these players, and we're happy to have improved upon an already great design.
The Naga Hex V2 will retail for $79.99, or €99.99. We'll have a full review soon!