R.B.I. Baseball 15 will be hitting the Xbox One next week on Tuesday, March 31. Play through the baseball season as a part of your favorite teams in authentic, MLB-licensed ballparks.
R.B.I. Baseball introduces a number of new features to the franchise, including online multiplayer, stat tracking, and full team rosters. Here is the full list of changes coming with R.B.I. Baseball 15:
- ONLINE PLAY: Play in online multiplayer mode in friendly and ranked games.
- BALLPARKS: Newly crafted authentic MLB ballpark designs for all 30 franchises.
- FULL ROSTERS: Set the active 25-man roster from each franchise's 40-man roster. Beginning in April, roster updates will be available throughout the season.STAT
- TRACKING: Track batting and pitching statistics in season mode.
- GAMEPLAY SETTINGS: Pick the competition level – Easy, Medium or Hard.
R.B.I. Baseball 15 is coming to the Xbox One via the ID@Xbox publishing program, and will be available for $20 on release. You can pre-order the game now from GameStop.