Readly, which offers users unlimited access to over 800 magazines for $9.99 per month, launched their Windows Phone app this week in the Windows Phone Store. The app joins the previously released version for Windows 8.1 users.
Some of the magazine available via Readly include Rolling Stone, Women's Health, ESPN The Magazine, Men's Health, Saveur, Popular Science, Prevention, and Men's Journal. Here's what subscribers can expect when they sign into the app:
- Unlimited "All you can read" access to 800+ magazines (including back issues).
- Read your favourites anytime, anywhere on tablet, mobile or desktop – with or without an internet connection.
- Share membership with your family – up to 5 devices with one account.
- Do more with Readly – zoom, click on web links, bookmark articles, share it with friends and more.
- New titles are added every day – our selection of magazines is growing fast!
- Love reading? Try Readly and you'll love it!
- Download it now and get 2 weeks FREE. No credit card required, no commitment, you can cancel at any time.