Cricket fans who are also Windows Phone owners might want to check out the recently released sim title Real Cricket 15 in the Windows Phone Store. Developed by Nautilus Mobile, the game claims to offer an accurate simulation of the game.
Here's a breakdown of its features:
- REALISM PUSHED FURTHER - Choose from 16 nations and 8 master teams consisting of legends of the limited over game.
- NEW INTUITIVE TOUCH CONTROLS - Simple and intuitive controls that compel you enjoy the game with ease.
- WELL HEELED/ LOADED ART - Amazing and unique hand drawn graphics
- ULTRA FLUID ANIMATIONS - Scintillating 2D Motion Captured animations
- BE STRIKING WITH AUTHENTIC CRICKET EQUIPMENT - Authentic Cricket equipment provided by legendary manufacturers – Gray-Nicolls and SS Cricket.
- CRICKET AT ITS PARAMOUNT - Full user control on team selection, batting and bowling order, 15 fields placements to choose from and much more
- NUMEROUS GAME MODES - Real Cricket 2015 provides with Diverse modes, Exhibition, Tournaments such as T20 World Cup, Masters Cup and Knockout Cup. Polish your skills in the Nets.
- THE MOST CAPTIVATING CRICKET EXPERIENCE ON MOBILE - Never seen before game modes, unique and striking art styles, An arsenal of 27 cricket shots, real ball physics.
It looks like this game is not compatible with 512MB devices at the moment. If you are a cricket fan, let us know what you think about Real Cricket 15 in the comments.