The Realarm beta app for Windows 10 on PC and Mobile is rolling out a new update. Among other things, the new version of the impressive alarm app now supports backups from the older version of the app.
Here's a look at what's new in version 2.0.7 of the app:
- Backup & Restore now supports backups from old app
- Small tile is now live
- Added About page with changelog
- Added possibility to share saved file when sending feedback email
- Added message informing about Quiet Hours
- Added toggle into settings to use classic buttons without images in alarm dialog
- Stability improvements
- Fixed issues with sounds containing special characters
- Other minor tweaks
The new version of Realarm has just launched, so it make take a little while for the update to be available in the Windows Store.