Ahead of what is believed to be the launch for Microsoft's Lumia 535 tomorrow, specs for the entry level smartphone have leaked, confirming much of what we think we already know. If the latest leak is accurate, the Lumia 535 will be an entry-level smartphone with big ambitions, coming with a large display and qHD screen resolution allowing it to stay competitive against other modestly priced offerings.
Here are the specs for the Lumia 535 as reported by Neowin:
- 5-inch IPS LCD with qHD (960x540px) resolution
- Quad-core 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 200
- 1 GB RAM
- 8 GB onboard storage (plus microSD up to 128GB)
- 5 MP rear camera with flash, auto-focus and 480p video recording
- Front-facing camera (not confirmed, but one source claims that this will be a 5MP fixed focus unit - which sounds a bit odd to us, but anyway...)
- 1905mAh battery (model BL-L4A)
- 140.2 x 72.45 x 8.8mm (slightly thinner than the 9.32mm leaked previously)
- Dual-SIM support
Still, given that Microsoft has not made any announcements yet, this leak should be taken with a grain of salt.
Is the big 5-inch display and qHD screen a selling point for you? And is this a phone you're looking to own and buy? Let us know in the comments.