Psyonix has released the latest free content update for its hit sports-driving game Rocket League for the PC, Xbox One and Playstation 4. It adds two new maps to the game, along with the Showroom feature and much more.
The patch notes for the game include:
- Added all-new "Neo Tokyo" Arena to all casual and competitive playlists.
- Added all-new "Pillars" Arena to Rocket Labs playlist.
- Added "Showroom" to preview premium content
- Competitive Season 2 has ended and rewards will be given to participants who achieved "Prospect I" and above
- Competitive Season 3 has begun! All competitive skill ratings have been reset.
- New "Rare" and "Very Rare" items can now be found after Online matches, there are many new items for you to discover and collect!
- Multiple Bug Fixes
The Showroom feature will allow Rocket League players to check out and purchase extra paid content without having to leave the game for the first time.
The upcoming $29.99 Rocket League Collector's Edition, the retail disc version of the game, will be released on July 5 and will include four new cars (Esper, Masamune, Aftershock, and Marauder). Those cars will be available for all Rocket League players on July 18.