There are a variety of role playing games available for Windows Phone that are worth downloading and Never Future is one of them. The platform-exclusive title, developed by SneakyBox, is currently free until August 8, a perfect opportunity to try out a highly-rated experience. So head past the break, read more about this post-apocalyptic adventure and download the game for some monster bashing.
Players take control of a young archaeologist who comes across a mysterious artifact. The artifact teleports the hero to an unknown world where he's tasked with locating a way to get back home. In Never Future you will gather, sort and recycle trash in exchange for powerful upgrades. Eventually players will be able to wield weapons of ultimate trash destruction. You'll – of course – have to fight your way through the new world and put these weapons to good use.
Here are some highlighted features:
- Beautiful game regions with lively and interesting characters
- Monsters born from unsorted junk
- Over 50 different maps, including deserts, dungeons, caves, laboratories, cities and oases
- 3 different weapon types (Melee – Driller, Range – Sniper Rifle, Range – Granade launcher) with over 18 upgrades with different attributes (lightning, fire, ice).
- Upgradable armor and special abilities.
The controls are solid, the gameplay is addictive and there's even some humor thrown into the mix to really create something special. You can pick up Never Future from the Windows Phone Store for free (usually $1.99). It even works on hardware with 512 MB of RAM.