Wow, just last night we posted about Screen Capturer v2, which allowed one to use take screen caps on their device in Mango--a first without being tethered to a PC. Then Windows Phone Hacker patched it so that you didn't need to have to be interop-unlocked, which cuts down on the requirements.
Now version 3 just hit and will you be impressed:
- Full English version
- Redesigned UI with Metro interface
- No interop-unlock requirement
- Use camera button to take screen caps (!)
- Prevent Capture Task auto run: Capture Task uses BackgroundAgent to run and wait for Camera button event, BackgroundAgent may auto run in some case, enable this option to stop auto capture.
- The Capture Task duration: How long will the Capture Task run before it stop to accept Camera button event.
We just loaded it up and it works like a charm--so simple and easy to use, plus you can keep the "task" open for a few minutes, allowing you to take numerous screenshots without having to reenter the app. Simply brilliant and a must have for anyone who is dev unlocked.
Grab the app here at XDA.