ScreenShot Tool Pro is being given away for free on the Windows Store as part of myAppFree daily promotion. As spotted by WinBeta, you'll be able to grab the full app for your Windows 10 PC or mobile device without paying a penny. As the title of the app suggests, we're looking at a screenshot capturing suite that lets you really spice up your saves with some added functionality.
Should you need to take some screenshots and make some edits before firing them off to others, you'll definitely want to check out ScreenShot Tool Pro to see if its feature set offers you anything on top of the default feature utilized in Windows 10. Here's a list of features taken from the app store listing:
- It makes the screenshots very fast.
- Support for Windows 10 features: Cortana, Ink tool, Windows Hello.
- It has a lot of things to draw and indicate the desired places on your screenshots:
- Pencil to draw (you can change the color, thickness and transparency);
- Lines and geometric figures - square, circle (you can change the color, thickness and transparency);
- Text (you can change size and color).
- Ability to share screenshots.
- Ability to take a photo by the device's camera and then edit it.
- Edit any image on your device.
- Edit photos from the gallery.
- Undo / Redo operations.
- Adaptive style on the edit page to the theme of user.
The best part is the app is free for the next 24 hours, so you really have nothing to lose. Let us know if you use ScreenShot Tool Pro in the comments!