Want to shoot some Nazi zombies, including an undead version of Hitler himself? If you own an Xbox One, you will get your chance sometime in early 2015 when developer Rebellion launches Zombie Army Trilogy.
The game itself is a spin-off of Rebellion's more serious WWII-themed Sniper Elite first person shooter series. Zombie Army Trilogy, which will also be released for the PlayStation 4 and PC, is a bundle of the first two Zombie Army games that have already been launched on the PC, plus an all new installment.
Here's the lowdown on the features for this grindhouse movie-themed game:
- INTENSE SOLO & CO-OP CAMPAIGN - Battle back-to-back through 15 gut-wrenching missions spanning THREE epic campaigns. Fight alone or in online co-op for 2-4 players.
- BRUTAL HORDE MODE - Face off against unlimited and increasingly difficult waves of enemies in the ultimate survival challenge. Play by yourself or in 2-4 player co-op across 5 dedicated maps.
- DEADLY SURVIVORS. DEADLIER ARSENAL - Fight as elite sniper, Karl Fairburne or one of EIGHT playable heroes including 4 new female characters, armed with over 25 iconic weapons and explosive traps.
- TERRIFYING ENEMIES - Take on legions of Undead Super Soldiers, Armoured Skeletons, Zombie Snipers, Chainsaw Elites, Fire Demons and more before facing Hitler - the demonic Führer himself!
- X-RAY KILL CAM & ZOMBIE DISMEMBERMENT - See your bullets riddle the putrid insides of the undead as the infamous X-ray Kill Camera returns, and use tactical zombie dismemberment to remove body parts to disarm or slow your targets.
Source: Zombie Army Trilogy