While many use the old fashion pencil and paper methods to create grocery lists, ShopGlider offers you a chance to give up the ways of old an use your Windows Phone instead. In addition to creating shopping lists you can also manage recipes and coupons.
ShopGlider can be used as a stand alone application on your Windows Phone or as a companion for the ShopGlider website. From the website, you can create shopping lists and sync them with your Windows Phone. Registration is required to use the ShopGlider website but it's free.
Key features include:
- Adding items to your grocery shopping list on the go
- Online and offline modes
- Real-time account sync between multiple phones and ShopGlider.com site
- Simple intuitive user interface
- Full access to grocery shopping lists created on ShopGlider website
- Tight integration with ShopGlider site with its rich features such as multiple lists, account sharing, recipes, instant savings in 3,500 grocery stores and more
- Seamless integration with the site allows you to use a single account for the site and the app.
If you need a shopping list app, with an online counterpart, ShopGlider is worth a try. It's a free app, available here (opens Zune) at the Marketplace.