Should you wish to get some extra exposure for your Windows Phone app, how does a chance with Nokia at this year's SXSW (South by Southwest) sound? If you're heading to the event, you could have the opportunity for Nokia to showcase your work inside the Nokia Lab, a free-standing structure that will be erected near the convention centre for SXSW Interactive.
How does one get the chance to take part, you ask? It's simple. You tell the handset maker about your work, if it's unique and downright awesome they'll showcase it along with other app demos that will be live at the Lab on March 12th. How to enter your app:
- Have an app that works on a Nokia Lumia Windows Phone device
Send the following brief details via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your name, company and contact information (include email and phone)
- A link to your app in Windows Phone Marketplace, or link to the private
- beta of your app in Windows Phone Marketplace
- A brief description and any screenshots of your app
- Why your app is amazing, cool, or unique
Chosen developers will be contacted prior to the event. Visitors to the Nokia Lab at SXSW will experience Nokia's latest Windows Phone handsets, including the Lumia 900, and will get hands-on experience with winning apps. The app demos in the Nokia Lab will run from 11am up until 8pm on March 12th, which provides some solid exposure for both the apps and the Windows Phone platform.