Siegefall, the latest strategy title from Gameloft, has made its way to Windows a week after its launch on Windows Phone. In the game, you build up a fantasy kingdom. You can train your armies, and take them into battle in a campaign mode, or against other players.
Here's what Siegefall players can expect from the game:
- Amass specialized troops including sneaky rogues, horrifying trolls, and heavy-fisted knights.
- Deploy your army and directly control your Hero in battle to exploit enemy weaknesses.
- Master Magical Cards to enhance your strategy: Launch destructive boulders, and conjure Dragons!
- War is expensive! Build mines, sawmills, farms and more to keep your kingdom's economy running.
- Defend your kingdom with strategically placed defense towers, explosives, barricades and walls.
- Battle with players worldwide and besiege their castles for resources.
You can grab Siegefall from the Windows Store on Windows 8.1 right now.