Gameloft has released a new update for its fantasy strategy game Siegefall. It adds the tiger-like creature Geru Ashenfang as a fighter and two spirits: Luxeros, a protective Unicorn, and Fenris, the dark blood wolf. The update is available for Windows Phone, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 for PC and Mobile.
Here's what's new in the Siegefall Update 6 version:
A TIGER TO LEAD YOUR ARMY!
- Geru Ashenfang is a mobile melee fighter that can dash through targets to either build up damage or cross the map faster.
EVOKE THE NEW SPIRITS
- Luxeros, a protective Unicorn, is the first Light-elemental Spirit and can provide the Hero with a shield when the pair destroys a tower.
- You don't want to cross Fenris! This blood wolf is the first Dark-elemental Spirit and attacks more viciously as the battle drags on.
- Vanguard REVAMP! Dominate the battlefield with upgradable Heroes, Troops, Cards, and more!
- CARD Fusion: Fuse multiple copies of cards to create a more powerful ""Enhanced Card.""
- New resource: Fusion Elixir! The perfect material for fusing cards.
- We've re-invented the RUNES! They're now more smoothly integrated with the new VIP system.
- 2 NEW Guild Raids and even more Raid levels!
- Trial of Heroes! Bi-weekly events targeted to specific Heroes. Unlock them all and go to battle to win amazing resources!