The messaging service Slack has updated its Windows Phone beta version with a few improvements. One of them should allow users to reconnect to Slack faster compared to previous versions.
Here are the change notes for the update, which has the version number 2016.311.0.0:
- Reconnecting is faster. It could be a bit sluggish in the past. But we greased that slug, and now it's not only faster, but more reliable, and much happier.
- For paid teams that have User groups (like @team @wp-users or @smart-people), these User Groups are now supported in the beta app.
- Added support for an big upcoming. Well, not "big" big. Just "bigger".
- Fixed: Some bugs with error messages that rendered them more plentiful and less useful than was desirable.
- Fixed: You can formally now find people by last name when starting a new conversation.