Slack has pushed an update for its beta Windows Phone app that brings multi-team support along with a number of other fixes. With multi-team support, you'll be able to be signed into more than one team on your phone and manage them with ease. Beyond adding multi-team support, the team has fixed GIFs so they are no longer static images and more. The full list of changes includes:
- Joy to the Windows Phone user: The app now comes fully furnished with Multi-team support. You'll find it right next to all your channels in your team.
- A pesky habit the app had of becoming unresponsive after signing out and signing back in has been trained out of it.
- Animated GIFs were appearing as static images, which defeated the object. Everything's better now.
- Tapping the icon of a file in details, no longer has a bad behavior.
- Group Messages over a certain age could not be found. We no longer discriminate: ALL Group Messages (and everything else) can be found.
- Situations where you were unable to receive MPDM notifications have been (hopefully) eradicated.
You can grab the latest Slack for Windows Phone beta from the Windows Store now.