A fresh update is available for the Slack beta app on Windows Phone. While there aren't any new features included in this latest version of the app, the update does include fixes and tweaks for some pretty annoying issues, making using the app a better experience overall.
Here's a look at what's new in Slack beta version 2017.314.0.0 for Windows Phone:
- Slack Beta live tile used to keep your most recent mention on display. No good; now fixed. Pin the app and start fresh every time.
- Sent a message with a link attached? You can (now) edit and delete the message, as you might have expected to be able to do all the time.
- We brought you to a blank message screen after backing out of your threaded messages. You'll now be returned to your regular channel.
- Opening push notifications from thread replies should no longer throw a nasty error message.
- Some channel history was unreachable and therefore unreadable. This was inconceivable and unbelievable, but undeniably rectifiable, so we fixed it.
If you've been hitting any of the bugs listed above, this should be a pretty nice update. To check out all of the tweaks, hit up the Windows Store to grab the update for yourself.