The SmartThings app for Windows Phone has been updated to version 1.2.0 today. This appears to be a small update for the connected devices app with a couple of new features, the biggest of which SmartThings says is "the introduction of customizable image functionality when using your smartphone as a presence device ("mobile presence").
Here's what users can expect from the new 1.2.0 version:
- Added the ability to upload images to mobile presences devices is the customizable functional for presence _ Added Search to SmartSetup
- Added the ability to upload images to mobile presences devices
- Extended background to the Status Bar
- Updated forgot password validation error message
- Fixed infinite loading screen when claiming offline hub
- Fixed crash after excluding a zwave device
- Fixed crash when attempting to adjust the temperature using a slider on the device detail page
- Fixed blank instructions manuals
You can download the new version now from the Windows Phone Store, and be sure to check out our extensive review of the SmartThings app in case you are unfamiliar with it.