SmartThings for Windows Phone has been updated to version 1.1.0 today, bringing a number of features and improvements, including a new look for the SmartSetup screen.
As part of today's update, SmartThings also brings procative notifications for firmware updates, as well as the ability to add a Hub to a location that already exists. Here's the full breakdown of what's new and improved in SmartThings 1.1.0 for Windows Phone:
- Added "Update Hub" firmware screen and process
- Added proactive notifications that updated firmware is available
- Multiple locations: You can now add a Hub to a location that already exists
- Optimization to the icon picker
- Added a pressed state to all button taps throughout the app
- Updated to the look and feel of SmartSetup
- The Things view is now faster
In addition to the above changes, the update also brings loads of bug fixes to the table. If you'd like to grab the update, you can do so now from the store link below. And if you're unfamiliar with SmartThings' home automation app, we gave the app a thorough review back in December, so be sure to check that out.