SoulCraft II: League of Angels, the sequel to the popular fantasy action-RPG from developer MobileBits, has made its debut on Windows Phone after first being released a few weeks ago for Windows 8.1 (and before that for iOS and Android.
The sequel allows players to pick from one of seven different types of angels in order to battle demons from Hell. So you know .. no pressure. Here's a quick list of SoulCraft II's features:
- New Multiplayer League: Challenge other players in asynchronous multiplayer matches and customize your defenses. Win your daily leagues to become the best SoulCraft Player in the world
- 7 different heroes: Choose your play style from melee warriors to range mages
- Epic singleplayer campaign: continue your quest to save the world from the demons of the apocalypse
- Full controller support - play it on your big TV screen
- Offline Support: You can play the singleplayer modes offline as well
SoulCraft II is also a universal app for Windows Phone and Windows 8.1. While the game is free to download and play, it does support in-app transactions. Will you be playing SoulCraft II?
- Download SoulCraft II for Windows Phone from the Windows Phone Store
- Download SoulCraft II for Windows 8.1 from the Windows Store