For you trivia and sports fiends out there, a new Jeopardy game has landed on Windows Phone, fittingly titled Sports Jeopardy.
The game follows the typical Jeopardy format, presenting players with clues before prompting them to answer in the form of a question, with one twist — the entire game revolves around sports trivia. Here's a rundown of what you can expect from Sports Jeopardy:
- Compete with others: Challenge other sports fanatics in a turn-based multiplayer mode.
- Test your Knowledge: Step up to the podium and get ready for thousands of clues, ranging from sports stats to cultural references.
- Level Up: Progress through the ranks and see how fast you can go, from being a Waterboy to becoming a Legend, as you unlock new challenges and achievements.
- Power Up: Boost your score with in-game Power-Ups. Use "Time Out" to give yourself more time on clues or "Double Down" to up the ante with an extra Daily Double somewhere on the board.
- Customize your game: Use sports-themed podiums, jerseys, accessories for your avatar, and much more.
Overall, with the combination of a level up system and the ability to challenge friends, the game looks like a fun way to put your sports knowledge to the test. If you'd like to give it a shot, you can snag it from the store link below for $1.99.