The popular music notation app StaffPad has been updated with its previously announced full support for Windows 10. The update comes with a revamp of its user interface, along with a new voice activated Composer Assistant.
Here's the breakdown of the major StaffPad update:
- Full redesign for Windows 10
- New voice activated Composer Assistant - edit your score with your voice.
- Partial bar selection
- Swing playback support
- New musical symbols; Scoop, doit, plop, fall.
- Per-page scrolling on playback
- Search capabilities on the home screen
- Copyright information now included in Score Details
- Quickly share the StaffPad file from the home screen
- Quicker loader times for large scores
- Octave clefs
- Multiple bug fixes, and overall improvements
StaffPad will still run on Windows 8 and 8.1, but its features are now frozen, with development to move forward only on the Windows 10 version.