As promised earlier this month, Microsoft's Sway app for easily creating presentations is now rolling out to Office 365 business and education users. That's not all, though: along with the rollout, Sway has picked up some nice improvements by adding 6 new languages, and a few new features.
Here's the full breakdown of what's new in Sway:
- Sway for Office 365 rollout has started
- Sway now supports six more languages, with more to come
- Insert Wikipedia snippets about people, places and other terms
- Add personal and community images from Flickr
- Add new structure to your Sway with the Grid Card
In addition to English, users can now enjoy Sway in Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish. Microsoft also says that Japanese support is also on its way soon.
Microsoft notes that this initial rollout is only for business and education users whose organizations are part of the First Release program, but a full rollout will follow in the coming months. Office 365 admins can switch to first release through the admin center to roll Sway out to the entire organization or select individuals, though the change may take 24 hours to go into effect.