We knew it was coming, T-Mobile has just announced the pricing and availability of the Nokia Lumia 925. The latest Windows Phone 8 device to hit T-Mobile in the United States will go on sale July 17. Want pricing? Read on.
You read our review of the Lumia 925 and have been itching to get one on T-Mobile here in the US. It’s finally happening. The Lumia 925 will cost you $49.99 up front, then $20 per month for the next 24 months. That puts the total price at $529.99. What does that all get you?
- Battery – Talk time: 9 hours; Standby time: 400 hours
- Display – 4.5’ 1280 x768 screen, Nokia ClearBlack Technology
- Memory – 1GB RAM, 16GB storage, no memory card support
- Wi-Fi calling included with Micro GBA SIM card
- Smartphone Mobile HotSpot – up to 8 connections
- HD Voice [12/28]
Which one of you is going to be picking up this phone?