Pageonce, who makes software to live monitor your accounts, announced support today for Windows Phone 7. The software looks a lot like what Quicken or Microsoft Money was for Windows Mobile years ago, but goes further with the ability to evidently access and live update your accounts: credit card, bills, banks, etc. It also sounds like it will get its own Hub too on the Start screen, allowing quick access to all of one's finances.
The software should be available in November for free and will feature the following services:
- Account Monitoring: A quick and simple snapshot of available cash, credit card balances, upcoming bills, and investment values.
- Transaction Insights: Ability to dive deeper and look into daily financial transactions and spending behavior
- Bill Tracking: A comprehensive look at bills, when they are due and how much is owed
- Spending History: A monthly spending history and trends across all accounts
- Real-Time Alerts: Notifications and updates deliver important account events and help users avoid fees, penalties and suspicious activity
While simple "bill keepers" are one thing, the ability to live-sync to your accounts on the go sounds real good and stuff we should be able to easily do in 2010.
Check out the full YouTube demo after the break--it really looks pretty snazzy and we normally hate financial stuff.