Aeries, the popular third-party Twitter client that's available for Windows Phone, along with Windows 10 PC and Mobile, has been updated to version 2.2. This is another big update, with a number of additions and improvements, including a revamped login experience.
Here's what users can expect when they download and install Aeries 2.2:
- Completely new login experience to help you get up and running faster.
- Indicator for tweets which are replies in a conversation.
- Fixed flickering when loading original tweets in Tweet Detail.
- Option to have timeline images full screen width or truncated to text width.
- Updating colour palette throughout the app.
- Compose page now loses focus after sending unless opened via the Jumplist.
- Fix for pinning a single list to start screen.
- Fixed some issues with search timelines not saving position.
- Various other Ul tweaks.
- Usual performance and memory optimizations (now with more speed)
By the way, there should also be a smaller update for Aeries that was released a few hours after version 2.2. It was meant to "fix some issues viewing DM conversations" according to the official Aeries Twitter feed.