TimePlay allows users to challenge their friends or a theater full of strangers with interactive gameplay. The app, previously available or Android, BlackBerry, and iOS users has now reached Windows Phone allowing multi-player game play on a secondary screen. The mini games within the app will be continually updated and users can take advantage of special offers when they play.
Here is the full description of the app:
- The world's first live, interactive games for multiple players on a secondary screen, a completely new social entertainment experience
- Free to download and free to play
- Continually updated with new games, prizes and special offers
- Manage your own personal queue of prizes, offers and opt-ins in your Mystuff folder in the app
- Play against friends and family - or a venue full of strangers - for fun and bragging rights
- Track your performance on our venue, city and country specific leaderboards
- For a list of participating locations, visit timeplay.com/locations
There is even integration for loyalty points, support for new game controllers, and French language support in the app.
- TimePlay - Free (Canada only)
Thanks to Roy for the tip.