In December, publisher Game Troopers released the action-strategy game Tiny Troopers as an Xbox-based Windows Phone title. In May, the game made its way to Windows 8.1. Now the publisher has released the first teaser trailer for the game's sequel, Tiny Troopers 2: Special Ops.
Game Troopers does not yet have a release date for Tiny Troopers 2, but here's a look at the game's list of features:
- LOCK AND ROLL! - Jump on a humvee and man the .50 Cal turret-gun as your driver makes his way through the enemy infested territories while avoiding tank shells and a rain of bullets.
- A-TEN HUT! - Customize your troopers with new uniforms and train them up the military ranks. Upgrade their rifles and body armor to help them survive longer on the battlefield.
- SPECIAL FORCES - Recruit specialists ranging from medics and machine gunners to the elite Delta Force and the flamethrower wielding Flamer to help you on your missions.
- MEAN AND LEAN - Use slick touch controls to move your squad, unleash a hail of bullets and decimate the enemy ranks with grenades, rockets and air strikes.
- SURVIVE THE HORDE! - Help the Tiny Troopers fight through endless waves of zombies in 3 action-packed maps. How long can you survive among the undead hordes?
The trailer makes it look like Tiny Troopers 2 will be a lot of fun to play. We will keep you informed when we learn about a specific release date for the game.
Source: Game Troopers (YouTube)