Like its counterpart, the free-to-play Windows 8.1 version includes Xbox Live achievements to unlock as you control a team of small soldiers through a number of modern day military missions. Here's what folks can expect from the game:
- Size doesn't matter for these miniature men of war. - Take control of a platoon of crack soldiers and deploy in a variety or war zones as you battle through the epic campaign.
- WAR! WHAT IS IT GOOD FOR? - Featuring awesome visuals, intuitive touch gameplay, varied missions and a great sense of humor, Tiny Troopers is the complete package.
- HOORAH! - You control three highly trained troopers whose missions include destroying the enemy, blowing up structures, and escorting journalists through war torn areas.
- WHAT'S THE MISSION? - Tiny Troopers features 30 explosive missions spread across three chapters, all tied together into an involving, narrative-driven campaign.
- GET PROMOTED - Your troops will get stronger and more battle hardened the more missions they survive. Can you keep your squad alive through the whole war?
- BATTLE FOR IN-GAME ACHIEVEMENTS - Earn 20 in-game XBOX achievements to prove your awesomeness.
Game Troopers recently announced plans to expand, so hopefully this means that we will see more Windows Phone and Windows 8.1 games from this company in the future. They have already revealed plans to port the popular Android and iOS shooter Overkill 3 to both platforms.