Ever have the need to access your computer files from your Windows Phone while on the go? If so, Tonido is being offered over at the Marketplace that might be of some help.
You'll need to download and install Tonido for Windows on to your PC (there's also a USB Portable Edition as well as a Mac version). You then establish a username and password on your computer, install the Windows Phone app, and then you'll have access to your computers files, photos, and media content.
Key features include:
- Browse your folders and files in your PC, Mac, Linux Computers from everywhere using WP7 Smartphones
- Stream Music from your PC to WP7 SmartPhone
- Open many popular file formats like like Word, Excel, Powerpoint and PDF
- Quickly browse your pictures
- Download Media Files and Play Offline
- Tonido gives you direct access to your files and doesn't upload anything to the cloud.
Tonido is a free application and you can find it here (opens Zune) at the Marketplace.