Remember that Twitter post saying that a Windows Mobile 6.1 update was coming to the forlorned HTC Touch Cruise?
It's heeeere. [via]
- Bluetooth Headset: It may happen that you cannot hear anything when using Bluetooth headsets (Jabra JX10, Jabra BT500 or Samsung WEP 150) even when it has already successfully reconnected with the Touch Cruise.
- Default Onscreen Keyboard: It may happen that the device will not remember the last onscreen keyboard used. Before, the onscreen keyboard always defaults to the Touch Keyboard.
- Title Bar: It may happen that the Title Bar disappears when you go back to the Home screen.
- Camera Viewfinder: It may happen that the viewfinder is cut when you open a Powerpoint file and then tap Options.
- GPS Mode: It may happen that the display becomes “abnormal” after taking a picture in GPS mode and then going into Suspend/Resume mode.
- FM Radio Speaker/Headset Mode: It may happen that the FM Radio program uses the incorrect output mode (Speaker or Headset) before the application launches.
- TouchFLO Setting: It may happen that the TouchFLO setting does not appear in the Settings > System tab.
- TomTom in Home Screen: It may happen that TomTom does not show in the Home screen.
So here you go, Touch Cruise owners. You've waited long enough. Download here.