Yes, we are going to produce the app for windows Phone soon. Our team is working for that.
We don't have any more details beyond that. Nothing on features, pricing or appearance for the Windows Phone version. But, if you look at the iPhone version's features and layout, Flight Status doesn't look too shabby.
Flight Status's features over on the iPhone include:
- Check the status of all flights worldwide
- Supports 4300+ Airports and 1200+ Airlines
- Displays Terminal, Gate & Baggage Claim Information
- Provides estimates for Arrival, Takeoff and Landing
- Provides information about Flight Delays & Cancelations
- Searches flights by Flight Number, Route & Airport
- Zoomable Maps for all flights worldwide
- Four Map Style options available to choose from
- Trips module lets you manages your flights
- Live airport temperature and weather forecast information for worldwide airports
- And much, much more
You also have push notifications, sharing options, and calendar sync (hopefully this will carry over to the Windows Phone version).
Our tipster considers Flight Status as the best flight status app and based on the feature set the iOS version holds and the iOS screenshots, we can see the appeal. There wasn't any time frame on when Flight Status might find its way on to the Windows Phone Marketplace but we'll keep an eye out. In the meantime, you can take a peak at the iOS version of Flight Status over at the iTunes Store.
Thanks, pr0phecy, for the tip!