Developer Megapop has launched a Windows Phone version of its popular tower defense game Trolls vs Vikings. The game was previously released for iOS, Android and Windows 8.1.
Much like Plants vs Zombies, this free-to-play title has the gamer creating defenses on the troll side in order to fight off waves of Viking enemies. Here's what you can expect from this game:
- 70+ Levels – 20+ hours of gameplay
- 40+ wacky and wonderful characters
- Astounding depth of play – Unlock Hard mode, discover an all new game
- Movable and active units – More fun, more action
- Massive Boss fights – Thor, Odin and others
- Social features – Beat your friends
While the developer just announced the Windows Phone version this week, the game has been in the Windows store for about a month. Also, Trolls vs Vikings is a universal app for Windows Phone and Windows 8.1. However, it does not currently work on phones with 512MB of RAM.
Check out the game trailer above to see what it's all about.