Now that he's had more than 30 hours to work on the app, he's released 2.0 and wow, is it impressive. The UI has been modified, many more options added (including a customizable live tile), social networking, YouTube and even the ability to choose those awesome backgrounds from your favorite show:
- Get a quick overview of the all the upcoming episodes for all of your favorite shows
- Get synopsis, screen captures, rates, news, subtitles, youtube videos and recaps for each episodes
- Mark seen and unseen episodes
- be notified right before a new episode of your favorite TV Shows aired even if the app is not launched.
- Share comments with friends on facebook/twitter and with other users
- offline mode with cache feature for pictures
- rate episodes
- Use your phone as a remote screen for subtitles
- translation feature for recaps and summaries
- for U.S. residents only: adjust air date/times of U.S. tv shows to your local time zone
Check out the video above as we give a tour of the features. We're throwing this up there with '4th & Mayor', 'Rowi', 'Amazon.com' as must-have apps for your phone. Truly some exceptional development by Huyn. The app fetches for $0.99 in the Marketplace here that has a fully-functional trial e.g. it's like the old 'lite' version.