Tweet It!, the popular third-party Twitter app, has been updated to version 2.7 for Windows 10 on PC and Mobile. It includes, among other things, a revamped mobile user interface, Continuum improvements and more.
The app's official site has the long list of what's new and improved in Tweet It! 2.7:
- UI improvements for mobile devices
- Huge UI improvements for Continuum
- Performance improvements when streaming tweets
- Performance improvements for rendering tweets and etc.
- Improved composing tweet experience
- Added support for GIF upload
- Added GIF search panel when composing tweet
- Added last photos panel when composing a tweet
- Ability to show quick action buttons under tweets
- Microsoft Band sync improvements
- Localization improvements
- New style for CommandBar (panel with buttons at the bottom)
- New style for ScrollBar
- Filters improvements
- Sharing improvements
- Added ability to lock display rotation in native orientation
- Added panel with all hotkeys list
- Added settings for composing tweets
- Improved application launch experience
- Added preview in appearance settings panel
In addition, Tweet It! will be on sale for just $1.49 from now until the end of the week. It normally costs $5.99 from the Windows Store. If the sale price is not available yet, it should be in the next few hours.