Tweet It!, the impressive third-party Twitter app for Windows 10, has been updated to version 126.96.36.199. The update adds support for the Microsoft Band fitness wearable, along with an enhanced sharing process.
Here's the breakdown of what's new:
- Added Microsoft Band support
- Enhanced sharing process
- Small UI improvements
- Localization improvements
- Added option to always see remaining characters when composing new tweet
- Trends improvements
- Added ability to view collection of images using arrow keys on keyboard
- Enhanced algorithm for cleaning main tile
- Added support for back key on mouses
- Added French language
Tweet It normally costs $5.99 but for the next seven days you can get it for just $2.99 from the Windows Store.