Like shoes, Twitter clients are a personal preference where one size doesn’t fit all. We all have our favorites and Tweet It! happens to be one of mine. It’s fast, smooth, packed with features and just has a lot of personality.
Version 126.96.36.199 just landed in the Store and it brings some significant and important changes to charming Twitter client, including continued support for Windows Phone 7.x and 8 users.
- Implemented a full transition to API 1.1
- Speed increased by almost a factor of 2
- Updated page lists
- Updated profile pages;
- Improved the operation of the lists of tweets (stream no longer jumps with the included previews of photos and video);
- Fixed a bug on the page set of tweets in a horizontal orientation for WP8;
- Added support for keyboard devices for WP8 (well, you never know!)
- And other small fixes that already cannot recall
Tweet It! has always been quite fast to use but with the latest speed increase, it’s even better. The app is full of all sorts of goodies including Bing Translation, find conversation, retweet with quote, “street mode” (turns camera on), “bed side mode” (locks orientation), photo resize options, inline images, font size and more.
The app fetches for $2.99 though there is a free trial which we urge you to try it here in the Store.
Like it? Don’t like it? Let us know in comments!
Via: WP7Forum.ru; Thanks, Svetlojar, for the tip!