Third-party Twitter app Tweeten, which launched in beta form on PC a short time ago, has received an update that brings support for Twitter Cards, including polls and more. There are also a number of interface improvements for the client, including a new light theme that isn't totally complete at the time of release. Here's the full breakdown:
- Twitter Cards (including polls) are now supported! Open a tweet in detail to view the card.
- New Light theme (Not ready yet, needs lots of improvements)
- Fixed the Welcome screen. (This time for real)
- You can now close a picture by clicking elsewhere inside the lightbox.
- You can now click on a picture opened in the image preview to view its full resolution equivalent (will open it in the browser).
- Fixed an issue which disabled users from adding multiple accounts.
- We improved UI for the app's dialogs a little bit.
This update kicks the Tweeten beta up to version 1.2, and it's available for download for PC at Tweeten's website. If you're a Tweeten user, be sure to let us know what you think of this latest update in the comments below.
Source: Tweeten (Twitter)