Both Tweetium and Microsoft Health for have snagged some bug-fixing updates today. While details on the Microsoft Health update aren't available, it's probably to fix some minor issues from the last big update that added some golf-based challenges for the Microsoft Band. Tweetium, on the other hand, has provided an in-depth look at just what's improved in its latest update. Here's the breakdown of what's new in Tweetium version 3.5.2:
- Fixed some issues with inserting new lines via menu or "Enter is new line" option (especially on phone)
- Fixed a bug where profiles would show an "unmute" button after unmuting them
- The unmute operation worked, but returning to the same profile would the button would show the wrong state for some time afterward
- Fixed a bug where clicking/tapping the user who RT'd something would sometimes take you to the wrong profile
- Work around for occasional startup or account switch crash on Win10 due to a bug in store/licensing APIs.
- Allow the app to be used in trial mode on Win10 now that the relevant Store bug is (mostly) fixed.
- Fixed a couple of rare crashes
That's quite the roundup of fixes, and should be welcome by anyone experiencing any nagging issues with Tweetium. If you'd like to grab either of these updates, be sure to hit up the store links below.