Here's what covered in the change log:
- Quoted/Embedded tweets are now shown in the main view
- Quote Tweet button now does a "new style" quote (embedded link) by default
- "Classic" quote tweet functionality can be enabled in Settings/Advanced
- Added support for saving tweet drafts and frequently used text snippets.
- Tweet drafts are removed when you load them from the menu, but can be re-saved to keep them longer.
- Snippets are saved until removed (via Settings/Advanced).
- Drafts and snippets are per-account, and roam to other devices.
- Note: Media attachments are not currently saved with drafts.
- New "Insert new line" option in the tweet composer (most helpful for phone/tablet with default Enter behavior)
- Added support for receiving >140 char direct messages (when enabled by Twitter next month)
- Sending them will enabled in a future update after Twitter turns this on.
- Fixes for timing issues where progressive loading on scroll could interfere with composing new tweets
- Fixes for bugs which could occur when cancelling a tweet/thread expansion.
- Phone: Fixes for issues when hitting the back button at certain times while a thread is expanding
- Phone: More than 2 suggestions can now be used in each compose/reply box.
- This is thanks to a new and improved work-around for a WP 8.1 text box crashing bug
Keep in mind that buying the Tweetium app for Windows Phone allows for access to the Windows 8.1 app and vise-versa.
Download Tweetium for Windows Phone 8.1 ($2.99, buy once, buy everywhere)
Download Tweetium for Windows 8.1 ($2.99, buy once, buy everywhere)