Tweetium, the popular third-party Twitter app for Windows Phone and Windows 8.1, recently got hit with some image upload issues, thanks to Twitter changing some of its APIs. Some of those problems were fixed with a patch earlier this month, but today a new 3.4 version has been released that offers up some more image upload fixes and improvements.
Here's what's covered in the change log:
- Multiple image uploads are working again (adjusted to breaking change in Twitter's API)
- Animated GIF uploads are now supported
- Improved quality for many kinds of uploaded images
- Improved error handling for image load/capture problems
- Show quoted/linked tweet previews in more cases
- Fix for a reported crash
Hopefully the 3.4 version will put to rest the previous image upload problems for Tweetium users.
Thanks to Abhishek for the tip!
- Download Tweetium for Windows Phone 8.1 ($2.99, buy once, buy everywhere)
- Download Tweetium for Windows 8.1 ($2.99, buy once, buy everywhere)