Another UK-based bank, Metro Bank, has joined the Windows Phone ecosystem with a new app that will allow its customers online access to their accounts and more.
The app, which was actually released a few days ago, has the following features:
- View your account balances and transactions on all your accounts
- Move money between your Metro Bank accounts
- Make payments to existing payees
- View transactions being processed
- Pay bills
- Manage your cards – temporary block, unblock and cancel your cards
- View direct debits and standing orders
- Find your nearest Metro Bank Store
- Call the Metro Bank Local UK Call Centre
Assuming you have an account with this bank, you can download the free Metro Bank app right now in the Windows Phone Store. What do you think about this financial institution joining the Windows Phone family? Thanks to afgzee for the tip!