- 2 months ago Courier lives!
- 4 months ago They killed the Icon....those bastards!
- 5 months ago Had Sonos since they started, well worth it and nothing like it in the market
- 5 months ago Pick me, please.
- 10 months ago Crashing on my 920 when adding adding a new event. Boo.
- 11 months ago Lovely, just lovely
- 11 months ago I don't think I'm first.
- 2 years ago I chatted with an agent, there's an online method: https://www.att.com/deviceunlock
- 2 years ago I've already jumped off Sprint, moved one of my lines to AT&T. Really tired of how slow Sprint's data was performing.
- 2 years ago To delete, I went to the phone view and deleted items. Has the playlist creation and syncing set up yet? That seems to be a...
- 2 years ago Awesome contest!
- 2 years ago Like the new site, clean and uncluttered. Like the Lumia 920, white or grey.
- 2 years ago Like the new site, looks clean and uncluttered!
Recent Forum Posts
- 6 months ago 85777 Lots of boats and an awesome sunset. Taken from the aft deck of my boat in the Galveston Yacht Basin. Taken with a Lum...
- 1 year ago Here's my sunrise photo from this weekend while heading out for a day of offshore fishing in the Texas Gulf Coast. Enjoy. ht...
- 4 years ago To forward, click the reply button, you choose to reply, reply all (if multiple recipients are listed) and forward....
- 4 years ago I came from a Pre as well. I do miss some of the things that WebOS did really well, like Synergy (combining mail, contacts a...
- 4 years ago I have an Arrive and have two Exchange accounts configured, no issues. I haven't seen Tasks or Notes synchronized. I use On...
- Member for
- 4 years 2 months