- 4 weeks ago I wonder if you can customize the on screen buttons? How about these buttons - T-Rex, W10 logo, Ninja Cat
- 2 months ago What could be better a beard and candy (at least in name) pair of apps? Going to have to try these out!
- 2 months ago Great app, though don't like the AutoPlay of videos.
- 2 months ago Does it seem faster? Faster than my aging 920?
- 2 months ago Got it on my 920 & 520
- 2 months ago May have to try out the app.
- 2 months ago Wow, awesome prize! Has a review been done on Windows Central yet?
- 5 months ago Courier lives!
- 7 months ago They killed the Icon....those bastards!
- 8 months ago Had Sonos since they started, well worth it and nothing like it in the market
- 8 months ago Pick me, please.
- 1 year ago Crashing on my 920 when adding adding a new event. Boo.
- 1 year ago Lovely, just lovely
- 1 year ago I don't think I'm first.
- 2 years ago I chatted with an agent, there's an online method: http://www.windowscentral.com/ext?link=http%3A%2F%2Fclick.linksynergy....
Recent Forum Posts
- 1 month ago Same problem here with a Surface Pro 2, upgraded from 8.1....
- 2 months ago Does it work in landscape mode too?...
- 10 months ago 85777 Lots of boats and an awesome sunset. Taken from the aft deck of my boat in the Galveston Yacht Basin. Taken with a Lum...
- 2 years ago Here's my sunrise photo from this weekend while heading out for a day of offshore fishing in the Texas Gulf Coast. Enjoy. ht...
- 4 years ago To forward, click the reply button, you choose to reply, reply all (if multiple recipients are listed) and forward....
- 4 years ago I came from a Pre as well. I do miss some of the things that WebOS did really well, like Synergy (combining mail, contacts a...
- 4 years ago I have an Arrive and have two Exchange accounts configured, no issues. I haven't seen Tasks or Notes synchronized. I use On...
- Member for
- 4 years 5 months