- 2 weeks ago ^^ this. Really don't appreciate "writers" who don't bother or don't know to make that clear. Seems biased.
- 2 weeks ago Eww. I mean, yeah, but look what he won. I'd try to return it for cash. Better deal.
- 2 weeks ago Yes, I'd use both at home...BUT not on TV, and not if I'm essentially getting paid NOT to do that. MS probably paid for...
- 3 weeks ago Actually, it doesn't say any such thing in the change log. This auth is just a troll. Nothing to see, move along.
- 1 month ago Lol. Especially this author. (everything he writes here has that tone. I don't know why he works here. Must pay well.)
- 1 month ago Wait... You're saying is just a high tech ViewMaster? Lol. Totally need one now.
- 1 month ago They probably are rolled out internally to a QA group
- 1 month ago Exactly. I don't mind gaming news but there was zero news here.
- 1 month ago ^this. With emphasis on it being panned for focusing on the very thing most people want to use it for.
- 4 months ago Whine a bit more please, they couldn't hear you in the back.It's not just a gaming console, Kane. Sorry if that offends...
- 11 months ago We don't need the whole charms bar. Search and Start are already buttons, just need to allow WP apps to subscribe as...
- 11 months ago http://store.wpcentral.com/jabra-stone2-bluetooth-headset/11A31A8201.htm?utm_campaign=community...
- 1 year ago This app any better than the WP7 version? Because that one was complete crap.
- 1 year ago +3.14159
- 1 year ago I'm a web dev and I approve this message. So very true.
Recent Forum Posts
- Member for
- 2 years 11 months