- 12 hours ago Worked great on my 822. Just got an Icon, so I the the app was just incompatible with it. I hope it comes back.
- 1 day ago Can't wait for this! Hope it hits the preview program soon. Posted via the Windows Central App for Android
- 3 days ago Screw Snap Chat and Pebble.
- 1 week ago Love my Charge as well and the great support for Windows Phone!
- 1 week ago Really enjoyed my time with the beta. Looking forward to it!
- 2 weeks ago I bought FitBit Charges for me and my wife because of the WP support. Happy to see they're updating them and still working...
- 2 weeks ago My 822 and I are patiently waiting.
- 1 month ago If only AT&T had good coverage in my area. I'm so suck of Verizon's crap.
- 2 months ago I thought about buying it, then I remembered why I stopped playing Destiny in the first place. Just too much rense and...
- 3 months ago Pass. I'm all about story driven RPGs. Dragon Age is AMAZING!
- 4 months ago I'll pass. Destiny was a huge bust for me.
- 4 months ago I love EA Access. $30 well spent.
- 4 months ago So happy I took a chance and pre-ordered/pre-downloaded the game. Microsoft is really fleshing out their portfolio. So many...
- 4 months ago I've had freezing issues, and the update took care of it as advertised.
- 4 months ago Xbox is really nailing it with the updates.
Recent Forum Posts
- Member for
- 3 years 1 month