Recent Forum Posts
- 19 hours ago ICYMI: October 3, 2015
- 1 day ago 5 intriguing apps for Windows 10: October 2, 2015
- 5 days ago Osomount Vent Luxe car mount review
- 6 days ago Windows Phone Weekly Digest: September 27, 2015
- 1 week ago ICYMI: September 26, 2015
- 1 week ago 5 intriguing apps for Windows 10: September 25, 2015
- 1 week ago Windows Phone Weekly Digest: September 19, 2015
- 2 weeks ago ICYMI: September 19, 2015
- 2 weeks ago 5 intriguing apps for Windows 10: September 18, 2015
- 3 weeks ago 5 intriguing apps for Windows 10: September 11, 2015
- 3 weeks ago Windows Phone Weekly Digest: September 6, 2015
- 4 weeks ago ICYMI: September 5, 2015
- 4 weeks ago 5 intriguing apps for Windows 10: September 4, 2015
- 1 month ago Windows Phone Weekly Digest: August 30, 2015
- 1 month ago ICYMI: August 29, 2015
- View More
- 4 days ago Unfortunately, I don't have a vertical vent to try it on. Given that it takes some pressure to get the clip on the vent...
- 4 days ago It is not. The item was sent to us for review.
- 4 days ago Umm...
- 3 weeks ago Right you are. Fixed. Thanks.
- 3 weeks ago WP news is regularly covered in [Windows Phone Weekly Digest](http://www.windowscentral.com/tag/windows-phone-weekly-digest...
- 4 weeks ago I hope there isn't any correlation between the two.
- 4 weeks ago You can always skip it and click on the first page of the news.
- 1 month ago It is in reference to Android apps being ported to Windows Phone.
- 1 month ago Believe it or not, as ancient as it is, plenty of companies still fax, especially financial companies.
- 2 months ago If it was, I cannot find it. Do you know when you the date of the article?
- 2 months ago Yeah, TubeCast Pro is ace!
- 2 months ago Thanks for the feedback. I do what I can to get this column to appeal to as many people as possible. Don't forget, you can...
- 2 months ago My 1520 in the pic has an Incipio case on it. As for the NFC, you probably need to trigger it before putting the phone in.
- 2 months ago Thanks, I love Strike Anywhere.
- 2 months ago It actually sticks very well on the dash. This is the best suction cup I have seen on a mount.
- Member for
- 3 years 10 months