- 2 weeks ago I'm no US user, but i feel pity on how US carrier treated you, TMobile is an apple a** kisser, especially the CEO that...
- 3 weeks ago Compare to early release of iOS 8 even though it's final they say, it's a consumer preview, then they release a fix, iOS...
- 3 weeks ago Windows Defender is enough for us, IMHO,, very light and giving us one major and one minor definition updates a day
- 3 weeks ago It's just you the icon is in line with Windows 10
- 3 weeks ago Y u not come yet
- 3 weeks ago Mark i know what you did in Asia ;)
- 4 weeks ago Risking my only lumia phone on every preview is worth it.
- 4 weeks ago Aaaaaaaannndd an unworthy reply on an unworthy comment lol
- 1 month ago All my test from 8 to now 10 was done on my macbookair, i resolved all the issue by downloading manually the bootcamp...
- 1 month ago Just set to show search icon and your taskbar will never be the same, i love Cortana icon that halo.
- 1 month ago It does support atom processor and 1GB ram, you i think you have more than enough.
- 1 month ago You can download the ISO and install as dual boot so you can also try it.
- 1 month ago No you don't need, as long as you have a pc.
- 1 month ago Installed on macbook air via boot camp, camera and sound not working, the first build supports all drivers.
- 1 month ago Gartner defines it well as i have defined it on my corp standard hardware definitions.
- Member for
- 1 year 10 months